News & Updates
This news page is where you will find regular updates on SunLink services. Please sign up below to receive these updates via email or text.
Sep 26, 2021
NEW-Fort Hills On Demand Busing
Starting October 1st, you can book your shuttle service at Fort Hills with ease with the Diversified On Demand Transit (DOT) app
Download the Diversified On Demand Transit (DOT) app to conveniently book your shuttle service during off peak busing periods (0800-1530hrs / 2000-2200hrs) at Fort Hills.
The shuttle service is open to all Suncor employees and contractors working on the Fort Hills site.
Hours of operation:
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 8:00-10:00 p.m. (7 days a week)
All Fort Hills bus stops except for the Firebag Airport and in the Mine.
Download the Diversified On Demand Transit (DOT) app:
1. Go to your App or Play Store
2. Type in “Diversified on Demand” (See below)
3. Click Download
4. Click Register
5. Follow instructions for registration.
6. Go to your App or Play Store
7. Type in “Diversified on Demand”
8. Click Download
9. Click Register
10. Follow instructions for registration.
How to book a ride at Fort Hills:
1. Sign into your account using your email & password you registered with
2. Type in where you want to be picked up
3. Type in where you want to be dropped off
4. How many passengers, if yourself only leave as 1
5. Pick your time, if for now, leave default
6. Pick your Date, if today, leave default of today
7. Click “Find Rides”
Fort Hills Ground Transportation team
There are no advisories in effect at this time.
Want these updates sent directly to you? Stay Informed by subscribing.