Suncor flights depart and arrive at these locations:
Calgary International Airport
Edmonton International Airport
|Firebag||Firebag Aerodrome Airport
Fort MacKay, Alberta
Aerodrome - Light Vehicle Access Request Process
Fort McMurray International Airport
Saskatoon International Airport
Calgary International Airport
Suncor employees and contractors receive a discount at the following lots:
Calgary International Airport (YYC) Overheight Lot
Effective August 1, 2017, Calgary International Airport’s Overheight lot is available for $10.35 +GST per day and $51.80 +GST per week. To receive this reduced parking rate, Suncor workers must park within the Overheight Parking Lot, and upon exit, present both their entry ticket as well as their Suncor ID to the parking attendant located at the exit toll plaza (lanes 1 & 2). See a map of the overheight parking lot.
Park and Jet
Receive a 20% discount on regular rates for daily and weekly parking. This applies for both business and personal travel.
Two ways to redeem:
- To get your voucher, go to parkandjetcalgary.com/voucher and enter your email address plus voucher: Suncor
- Show your Suncor ID badge to the person at the booth when paying upon exit.
|Park & Jet Airport Parking||Discounted Daily Rate||Discount Weekly Rate|
|$11.16 +GST||$55.80 +GST|
Cannot be combined with Aeroplan Miles.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount offer.
Subject to change without notice.
Other parking lots:
Suncor travellers have a discount on rates at the airport’s Value Parking lot.
Information about parking locations, shuttles and rates is on the EIA website – flyeia.com
Starting June 6, 2018, Saskatoon Airport Authority (Skyxe) will no longer issue vouchers for discounted parking to Suncor employees and contractors due to limited space during construction.
- Will Suncor be subsidizing my additional costs?
- No. Parking arrangements are different at each one of our hubs and are negotiated individually with each airport authority to get the best deal for our employees and contractors. Although the rate has increased, it is still in line with other hubs.
- What is the difference in rate?
- The current discount is $58/ week + GST, starting June 6 it will be $98/ week + GST.
- Does YYC/YEG have discounted parking?
- Yes, rates are comparable – but negotiated separately.
- Will rates go back down in the future?
- We will try to negotiate a new deal once the construction has been completed.
- Due to construction will there be enough parking for me?
- Skyxe will be monitoring parking utilization and have overflow capacity built into their plan. Please ensure you schedule ample time on you departure day to allow for parking arrangement (if required).
- Do I have to pay for the overflow parking? Is it the same price?
- More information as it come available will be posted on Skyxe webpage
- I have a parking voucher that is still valid after June 6, can I use it?
- Suncor employees and contractors with vouchers after June 6 will be able to redeem for discounted parking until June 20, 2018.
Latest parking updates from Skyxe are available at www.skyxe.ca/en-us/parking.
Suncor Travel Support
There are no advisories in effect at this time.
Want these updates sent directly to you? Stay Informed by subscribing.