News & Updates
This news page is where you will find regular updates on SunLink services. Please sign up below to receive these updates via email or text.
Mar 18, 2020
Suncor travel and screening guidlines
All employees and contractors need to be screened by Suncor Health & Wellness before returning to work if you have traveled outside your country of residence or have been in close contact(1) with someone who is potential(2) or confirmed(3) with COVID-19. This guidance is intended to augment the potentially conflicting communications that are coming from various levels of government.
- You should email AskHealth&WellnessSiteServices@suncor.com and you leader with your travel details and/or timing of contact with a potential or confirmed case
- You will be contacted by Health & Wellness within 24 hours for screening
- You should remain self-isolated until you have been cleared by Health & Wellness
- This applies for all travel after March 7, 2020. If you have returned to work between March 7-14, 2020 you may remain at work while your assessment is being completed as long as you are symptom free.
1. Close contact means, a person sharing the same workspace or living quarters as a suspected case and/or following direct, face-to-face contact at a distance of less than 1 meter/3 feet, for at least 15 minutes.
2.Potential means: individual is self-isolating and has been asked to take a test.
3.Confirmed means lab test positive.
There are no advisories in effect at this time.
Want these updates sent directly to you? Stay Informed by subscribing.