Suncor Travel Portal
Passengers can access their flight and lodge reservations through the iLogistics traveler portal. Travellers must have a Suncor badge ID to log-in to the system. Log-in information is below.
Click here to go to the travel portal.
(Save this link to your favourites).
Suncor’s new travel portal is live. Get started in just a few simple steps:
- Enter your username.
Your username is your Suncor employee/badge number with eight digits. Add zeros if your employee number/badge number is less than eight digits. For example: 00123456.
Enter your initial password.
Your password is: Su + your Suncor employee/badge number with eight digits + !
For example: Su00123456!
Do not forget:
- Upper case “S”
- Lower case “u”
- Exclamation point at the end
- Only four attempts, then click on “forgot password > one time password” to reset your password.
- Do not attempt to log-in a fifth time or you will be locked out.
- You will be prompted to change your password.
Please carefully enter your new password. Click “forgot password > one time password” to reset your password.
- Ensure your contact information is accurate in your profile (top right corner) and update if needed. QRG – update personal information.
- Validate your December and January reservations and contact your travel coordinator if something is wrong.
Tips and tricks:
- Use Chrome as your internet browser for the best user experience.
- Check out the new Travel Portal page on SunLink – all the information you need to log-in and view your charter flight and lodge reservations in the travel portal are here.
- Make sure you have enabled email notifications with WestJet. Click here to manage your communication preferences associated with your WestJet ID.
- Click here to sign up for a WestJet ID. Suncor charter flights are not eligible for WestJet Rewards.
- Download the WestJet app on your phone and sign-in with your WestJet ID to check-in to your flight (once in the app, click “more > check-in” then enter the reservation code that was emailed to you).
- If you did not receive a check-in email from WestJet, check your junk mail, ensure you have enabled email notifications with WestJet.
Having issues with the travel portal (including password and log-in)? Contact the Suncor Client Support Centre (CSC) at 1-866-276-7800 (inside North America) or 1-403-272-7800 (outside of North America), (after choosing a language), select 1 for Client Support.
Have questions about your travel reservation? Contact Suncor Travel Services at 1-866-276-7800 (inside North America) or 1-403-272-7800 (outside of North America), (after choosing a language), select 3 for travel.
Always remember to review your itineraries and ensure travel is booked correctly. Contact Suncor Travel Services at MyTravel@suncor.com if something is wrong or needs to be changed. Last minute bookings are not guaranteed.