Suncor Travel Portal
Passengers can access their flight and lodge reservations through the iLogistics traveler portal. Travellers must have a Suncor badge ID to log-in to the system. Log-in information is below.
Click here to go to the travel portal.
(Save this link to your favourites).
Suncor’s new travel portal is live. Get started in just a few simple steps:
- Enter your username.
Your username is your Suncor employee/badge number with eight digits. Add zeros if your employee number/badge number is less than eight digits. For example: 00123456.
Enter your initial password.
Your password is: Su + your Suncor employee/badge number with eight digits + !
For example: Su00123456!
Do not forget:
- Upper case “S”
- Lower case “u”
- Exclamation point at the end
- Only four attempts, then click on “forgot password > one time password” to reset your password.
- Do not attempt to log-in a fifth time or you will be locked out.
- You will be prompted to change your password.
Please carefully enter your new password. Click “forgot password > one time password” to reset your password.
- Ensure your contact information is accurate in your profile (top right corner) and update if needed. QRG – update personal information.
- Validate your December and January reservations and contact your travel coordinator if something is wrong.
Tips and tricks:
- Use Chrome as your internet browser for the best user experience.
- Check out the new Travel Portal page on SunLink – all the information you need to log-in and view your charter flight and lodge reservations in the travel portal are here.
- Make sure you have enabled email notifications with WestJet. Click here to manage your communication preferences associated with your WestJet ID.
- Click here to sign up for a WestJet ID. Suncor charter flights are not eligible for WestJet Rewards.
- Download the WestJet app on your phone and sign-in with your WestJet ID to check-in to your flight (once in the app, click “more > check-in” then enter the reservation code that was emailed to you).
- If you did not receive a check-in email from WestJet, check your junk mail, ensure you have enabled email notifications with WestJet.
Having issues with the travel portal (including password and log-in)? Contact the Suncor Client Support Centre (CSC) at 1-866-276-7800 (inside North America) or 1-403-272-7800 (outside of North America), (after choosing a language), select 1 for Client Support.
Have questions about your travel reservation? Contact Suncor Travel Services at 1-866-276-7800 (inside North America) or 1-403-272-7800 (outside of North America), (after choosing a language), select 3 for travel.
Always remember to review your itineraries and ensure travel is booked correctly. Contact Suncor Travel Services at MyTravel@suncor.com if something is wrong or needs to be changed. Last minute bookings are not guaranteed.
iLogistics Mobile Application
Download the iLogistics Go App to conveniently review your travel and accommodation details on your mobile device.
Simply login into your existing iLogistics profile to review your travel itinerary details. Travellers must have a Suncor badge ID to log-in to the system.
iOS device users can visit App Store to download the app for iPhone. Android users can also download the app by visiting the Google Play Store.
Quick Reference Guide: iLogistics Go App