News & Updates
This news page is where you will find regular updates on SunLink services. Please sign up below to receive these updates via email or text.
Mar 25, 2020
Temperature screening prior to flight check-in
To ensure the health and safety of our people, temperature screening is required starting March 25 before checking in for all northbound Suncor charter flights.
Temperature Screening Guidelines:
- Online check-in for all Suncor flights will stop until further notice. Kiosks will be disabled starting March 26.
- Please arrive for your designated flight times approximately 2.5 hours prior to departure.
- Temperature checks will be conducted in private screening areas prior to flight check-in at Calgary (YYC), Edmonton (YEG) and Saskatoon (YXE) airports.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4°F/38°C or higher will be unable check-in or board their flight.
- If you are on a connecting flight to a Suncor charter flight, you must leave the secure area, and complete the temperature check prior to boarding.
- If an individual is deemed unable to fly, their leader will be notified and they will be asked to safely return home and contact Suncor’s Health & Wellness group at firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.
There are no advisories in effect at this time.
Want these updates sent directly to you? Stay Informed by subscribing.