News & Updates
This news page is where you will find regular updates on SunLink services. Please sign up below to receive these updates via email or text.
Jan 24, 2020
Sign your lodge consent form online
Before coming to the lodge, go online and sign your annual lodge consent form, to reduce your check-in time.
How to sign your consent form online:
- If this is your first time signing the form online, go to sunlink.suncor.com/policies_guidelines
- Click on Sign up
- Use your @suncor.com email address, if you have one. Then follow the instructions.
- If you don’t have a Suncor email address, a web-cam is required.
- Before logging off, make sure you’ve signed up for notifications. The only notification you will receive is an annual reminder to sign your form online.
- Online renewal:
Tips for successful completion:
- Ensure you entered your valid Suncor Badge ID # into the system. Without the badge number, you are not given credit for completing the form.
- Complete the entire form. This includes correctly answering two confirmation questions.
- Ensure your photo and ID via webcam is validated, if you are not using an @suncor.com email address. If not, you will receive an email indicating your proctoring has failed. You must follow the instructions provided on the email and successfully pass the proctoring process.
If the above does not appear to resolve issues, call 1-866-416-1660 Monday to Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. MST or click Help on the login page to send an email with a description of the issue.
If you have questions or for more information about the consent form, contact your leader.
There are no advisories in effect at this time.
Want these updates sent directly to you? Stay Informed by subscribing.