News & Updates
This news page is where you will find regular updates on SunLink services. Please sign up below to receive these updates via email or text.
Nov 20, 2019
Get ready for an enhanced travel experience
Starting December 1, 2019 you can check-in to your Suncor charter flight online with WestJet and log-in to a travel portal to see upcoming flight and lodge reservations! Watch for an email on December 1 for log-in instructions. If you do not receive an email with log-in instructions, the instructions will also be posted on SunLink.
- Lodge and flight reservations in one place
- Mobile-friendly: view anytime
- 24-hour advanced check-in with WestJet
24-hour advanced check-in with WestJet
- You will receive a check-in notification from WestJet, 24 hours before your flight*.
- Click the link in the WestJet email to check-in to your flight or check-in to your flight using the WestJet mobile app (cannot use “manage trips”, must use Reservation Code and last name).
- Add your boarding pass to your phone (wallet or email) or print (at time of check-in). If none of these are done, must obtain a boarding pass before proceeding through security (WS airports) or to the gate (YFI).
- If your flight was booked within 36 hours of departure, you might not be eligible for online or mobile check-in.
* Suncor charter flights are not eligible for WestJet Rewards
What doesn’t change?
- Continue to request travel online at SunLink.suncor.com or through your travel coordinator
- A Suncor travel coordinator will continue to send your confirmed itinerary.
- Contact information for Suncor Travel Services stays the same for help with reservations.
- Review your itineraries and ensure travel is booked correctly. Contact your travel coordinator if something is wrong or needs to be changed. Last minute bookings are not guaranteed.
- All travel to site must be with an approved flight and lodge.
- All schedules and information is available at Sunlink.suncor.com.
Thank you and travel safe,
Suncor Travel Support
There are no advisories in effect at this time.
Want these updates sent directly to you? Stay Informed by subscribing.