This news page is where you will find regular updates on SunLink services. Please sign up below to receive these updates via email or text.
Oct 29, 2015
SunJet schedule changes
There will be some changes made to the SunJet flight schedule in the next couple of months.
- Effective November 1 – flight schedule will be updated, including revised schedule for Saskatoon flights due to end of Daylight Saving Time
- Effective December 20, 2015 to January 8, 2016 – holiday flight schedule
- Effective January 9, 2016 – new annual flight schedule
These changes are made on a regular basis to support travel demand to and from the Wood Buffalo region.
Travellers should also note that there will be changes to bus/shuttle schedules to correspond with the updated SunJet flight schedules, in particularly, the Monday and Friday shuttle from the Suncor Energy Centre (SEC) to the Suncor Aviation Centre. The shuttle schedule departing SEC is as follows:
- Monday – departs at 3:15 p.m. NEW
- Tuesday and Thursday – departs at 3:45 p.m.
- Friday – departs at 2:00 p.m. NEW
Updated SunJet flight schedules and bus/shuttle schedules are available through your travel coordinator and online at sunlink.suncor.com.