News & Updates
This news page is where you will find regular updates on SunLink services. Please sign up below to receive these updates via email or text.
Feb 5, 2019
Firebag On-Site bus schedule and route changes
Starting Wednesday, February 6, 2019, the following updates will be made to the Firebag on-site schedule and route:
- Buses will now run more frequently to increase efficiency.
- Route 1 and 2 will now run every 10 minutes, instead of every 15 minutes.
- The second stop at Voyageur on Route 2 will be removed to accommodate this frequency.
- 18:15 Main Admin to Core bus will delay until shift change at 18:25 for additional capacity.
- Two buses will load for 18:25 - first bus will depart earlier if full.
- 18:15 departure from admin – removed.
- 18:25 departure from Core – removed.
- New stop at C&SU complex on Route 2 & Aerodrome runs – with new crosswalk for increased safety.
- New bus stop sign installed to indicate location of pickup.
- No changes to Route 3.
The new Firebag on-site bus schedule is posted on sunlink.suncor.com/main/schedules_and_routes.
There are no advisories in effect at this time.
Want these updates sent directly to you? Stay Informed by subscribing.