News & Updates
This news page is where you will find regular updates on SunLink services. Please sign up below to receive these updates via email or text.
Jul 25, 2018
Working with you to make travel and lodging better
So that you can get the most out of your time at Fort Hills, we’ve made some improvements to our lodge and transportation services.
At our lodges:
- Ball diamond repairs - shale infield and improvements to the outfield.
- Night shift wing relocation to a more secluded area of the lodge - in response to the requests to ensure all guests are offered a more restful sleep in the lodge, night shift dorms were moved from E/F to I/J.
- “Grab and go” breakfast options made available in the bag-up area
- Lodge sign-out process eliminated with guests now automatically checked out on departure day - this change is part of the feedback from guests asking for an automated check-out process
- Route 1 bus service Mount Logan to Main Admin - a better travel experience by using Gates 6 and 9, rather than going through site.
- Express bus service from Aerodrome to Main Admin on Monday morning
There are no advisories in effect at this time.
Want these updates sent directly to you? Stay Informed by subscribing.